Use the chart below to compare BendTech bending software and discover the BendTech software edition that is right for you
|Designer: Sketch 2D|
|Designer: Custom Part 2D|
|Material and Die Libraries|
|Basic Calculation Output|
|Post Bending Cutoff|
|Bend Limit (per part)||6||6||10||100|
|Designer: Customer Part 3D|
|Bend Order Manipulation|
|Designer: Sketch 3D|
|Designer: Assembly Design|
|Cutting Wrappers (fish-mouthing, coping and mitering)|
|Spring Back Calculator|
|Designer: Reverse Engineering|
|STEP and IGES import/export|
|Advanced Calculation Output|
|Multiple Dies for Single Part|
|Large Radius Bending (including crowning)|
|Extended Tooling Library Definitions|
|Output DXF file of cutting profile|
Which Bend-Tech is Right for me?
Must have BendTech SE if:
- Your bender has a rotary index table.
- Some of your parts have more than one radius.
- You receive XYZ data from your customers or engineering department.
- Need to convert between inches & millimeters.
- You need decimal place accuracy for your bend angles or rotations.
- Have any parts over 10 bends.
- You are concerned about setup and production time.
- Want to import or export .DXF files.
Should have BendTech SE if:
- Your business depends on bending tube
- You have a bender that is worth more than $5000.00
- You bend tube almost everyday
- Desire to have the software help with spring back compensation
Must have a minimum of BendTech PRO if:
- Want to design in assembly
- You desire fish-mouthing cutting profiles
- Need to dimension your parts
- Have any parts over 6 bends
Should have a minimum of BendTech PRO if:
- You end up welding multiple pieces together
- Don't have any other CAD design software tools
Must have a minimum of TendTech EZ-3D if:
- Want to find the bend rotation
- Want to design in 3D
- Need to flip the part between bends.
Should have a minimum of BendTech EZ-3D if:
- You don't line the bend mark with the exact location of where the bending starts.
- Don't have any bending experience.
What is BendTech EZ good for?
- You are going to bend less than 20 parts in a year.
- Most of your bending is 90 degree with no rotation
- EZ is typically sold as an OEM product for hobbyist style benders.
- The majority of customers who purchase EZ will upgrade in a very short period of time.