Which Bend-Tech is Right for me?
Must have BendTech SE if:
- Your bender has a rotary index table.
- Some of your parts have more than one radius.
- You receive XYZ data from your customers or engineering department.
- Need to convert between inches & millimeters.
- You need decimal place accuracy for your bend angles or rotations.
- Have any parts over 10 bends.
- You are concerned about setup and production time.
- Want to import or export .DXF files.
Should have BendTech SE if:
- Your business depends on bending tube
- You have a bender that is worth more than $5000.00
- You bend tube almost everyday
- Desire to have the software help with spring back compensation
Must have a minimum of BendTech PRO if:
- Want to design in assembly
- You desire fish-mouthing cutting profiles
- Need to dimension your parts
- Have any parts over 6 bends
Should have a minimum of BendTech PRO if:
- You end up welding multiple pieces together
- Don't have any other CAD design software tools
Must have a minimum of TendTech EZ-3D if:
- Want to find the bend rotation
- Want to design in 3D
- Need to flip the part between bends.
Should have a minimum of BendTech EZ-3D if:
- You don't line the bend mark with the exact location of where the bending starts.
- Don't have any bending experience.
What is BendTech EZ good for?
- You are going to bend less than 20 parts in a year.
- Most of your bending is 90 degree with no rotation
- EZ is typically sold as an OEM product for hobbyist style benders.
- The majority of customers who purchase EZ will upgrade in a very short period of time.